Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Thailand Native Dress


Joanna and I decided to go have a photo shoot in native Thailand clothing. 
We had a fun time dressing up and feeling like royalty for about 30-45 minutes. 

We have on these heavy headdresses but you can't see them very well because of all the goal they blend in to the background. 




They had us wear these long things on our fingers to appear like 3-4in. finger nails. They were slightly awkward. Not sure why they wore them. 
Now you can see our headdresses better. 


My headdress was a bit to large for my head and I had to move slowly and carefully or it would fall off.
I felt like I was walking in a manner that I could have balanced a book on my head. 
It was fun to dress up and have a general idea of what the Thailand Royalty wore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment